Help Children Locally, Nationally, and Internationally
Help CHI ensure a brighter future for children by by making a tax-deductible contribution today.
With your support CHI can:
- Ensure adequate education for children locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Improve the quality of education and health for children by enhancing the environments they learn in.
- Teach children how to be self-sufficient and leaders in their communities.
- Provide much needed health support for millions of children.
- Directly make a difference in a child's life
Imagine a world in which children are free from poverty, live in happiness and have open access to adequate education. Imagine a world where children, even those born in a disadvantaged part of the world, can be physically, mentally and emotionally healthy for the road ahead. Well, Children's Humanitarian International (CHI) is working to make this world a reality.
The Organization's overall mission is to empower and educate young individuals to be self-sufficient leaders in their communities. CHI believes this is achieved not only through knowledge, it is also necessary for children to be healthy and to work collectively to create better solutions to some of the challenges they may face in the future.
To begin to accomplish this goal, CHI has established distinctive initiatives. Each of these initiatives have a specific mission but all reflect CHI's core vision; to implement sustainable programs and projects to improve access to education and health, while alleviating global poverty. Read More.